If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself - Ch. 11

Holy shit, I believe this is the closet manhwa I've read that is so like a kdrama reenacted into a manhwa...

too fast paced lol it makes the story have very little scenes that arent romantic ones. dont get me wrong, i love romantic scenes, but smth about this story and its too many romantic scences makes it kinda boring. with how its going so far the plot also seems too simple that it seems like it should have like 40-60 eps. if longer than that then it would seem dragged. (IM JUST SAYING THIS BC OF HOW ITS GOING SO FAR) also the author shouldve told us it was a misdiagnosis later on in the story its too early

Whoa wait hold on a sec.... They only knew each other for a few days, not even a week, and are now ready to cross life and death together???? Wth dude 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Rhiene do you read One of a Kind Romance? i think have the same feeling reading that one, the feeling that i'm watching a kdrama instead of reading a manhwa. actually there are other manhwas that make me feel that way. i think it's amazing how the artists make us feel like watching a kdrama only by using drawings

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder what their reactions would be like when they find out someday that it isn't brain tumor? would they be bamboozled? 😭

i wonder why she keeps having headaches though? it isn't another undiagnosed illness, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread