If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself - Ch. 14

Awwweee I'm both happy and mad at the misunderstanding of her having a brain tumor. Its bad because they can't love each other to the fullest but its also good because they wouldn't have met if she didn't get a misdiagnosis. So am I supposed to wait until the guy finds Haewon and tells her she got a misdiagnosis? How long is that gonna be? Please not in a million chapters.

*seethes* smooth motherfucker
also thank you guys for the work so far! i hope someone picks this up

Such a pity that this project will be dropped! This is good plot about living at the fullest.. I hope some group pick it up...

Cuteeee. Thank you for all the work you've done until now. Hopefully someone picks it up!

So she has 6 months in which she thinks she will die wonder how long it will take for the colleague to find her.

And why the heck are the siblings trying to find him wouldnt they be better off if he disappears or are they trying to kill him.

thank you for the updates it was a fun ride I hope someone would pick this up cause I'm quite liking the story so far.

Ahh it’s too bad that it’s being dropped, I really enjoyed it. It’s true that it progressed quickly tho. Still, thanks for the work thus far and I hope another group will pick it up!

I agree with everyone, I only recently picked this one up and I have laughed and cried and just generally enjoyed myself so far.
Thank you for your effort in translating!

Ahh it’s too bad that it’s being dropped, I really enjoyed it. It’s true that it progressed quickly tho. Still, thanks for the work thus far and I hope another group will pick it up!

Just noticed it's being dropped well thanks for introducing us to this series hope some else picks up soon

OMG this was so good - i loved it!!! Really hope someone picks it up!!!
And thank u for translating this!!!

thank you for the work so far. i hope another group will pick this up!

Appreciate all your work in translating this series so far - you've been smashing out releases for the last few weeks <3
Hoping this would be picked up by another group! Pleeeeeease!

Users who are viewing this thread