If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I love the fact that she even incorporates nerdy facts into her steamy dreams lol

Also, it may not be something terminal, but she clearly has very bad migraines, or some other illness.

I like how their relationship is growing slowly even though her dreams are pretty progressed.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so no cancer, but she is sick.. so second male lead's advice is hella reasonable
ALSO that dream *fans self* cough is it getting hot in here?
Many thanks

im just hoping, that other doctor doesn't find eusung while ml and mc are having steamy scene u///u

Dex-chan lover
pssh Bear Grylls... no, you want Les Stroud, the Survivorman, for your inspiration for survival :p not Bear "drink your own piss but really stay in a comfy hotel" Grylls

Dang, I thought she would be fine since it was a misdiagnosis, I didn’t expect her to still be sick. I hope she gets better somehow.

Thanks for the chapter!

I'm going to assume (because her tumor was a misdiagnosis) that she's getting withdrawals from taking her medication(s) that she doesn't really need and simply either got addicted to them or they just screwed her up. That, or the environment and air is just a bit foreign for her and she got sick.

Uh misdiagnosis doesn’t mean she’s not sick, she obviously has something else otherwise she wouldn’t go get diagnosed in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought she has been misdiagnosed. Why is she experiencing such pain?

I think that she’s in pain because of the meds she’s been taking or maybe she has another illness

Fed-Kun's army
the short-haired girl looking for Eunsung would be a pain for Eunsung since he willingly left to escape the world that he felt suffocating. Eunsung would absolutely hate to be dragged back against his will

while that gray-haired guy looking for Haewon is important because she really needs to know that she doesn't have brain tumor. Haewon needs that good news (unless....? she really has it? i hope not)

Users who are viewing this thread