If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself

This is super sweet. I also love that it doesn't drag anything on for too long (at least so far). And it got licensed by tappytoon? Awesome! I'll go subscribe now.

I do have one problem with this story, though. Misdiagnosis of brain tumour??? Like sure, doctors diagnosing something as something else by mistake happens often...but diagnosing the existence of a brain tumour when there isn't anything at all? Not checking through CT/MRI? Sketch man, so sketch. Unless it's actually a benign one she has, but those can get bad, too.

Anyway...so glad this isn't tragedy!

Thank you so much for updating!!!

Also, it happens. They could have switched records. Someone could have read it wrong. Someone could have been lazy. My grandfather had cancer and someone just was like eh I’m lazy and going to throw this in a pile. So weird stuff like that can definitely happen.

Pls is someone gonna pick this up? I been avoiding this so that I could read it all, but I ended up reading it anyways 😭😭😭

I'M ONLY 10 CHAPTERS IN AND AA
I'M DYING, CRYING, OVER THESE FEELS. WHEN ITS APPARENTLY JUST A MISDIAGNOSIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more ,more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more.

PS. I'm not a robot I'm just that desperate.

For people who want to continue, the official translation is in the chapter 21. So you can continue in two weeks!
and you can find the official translation for free in Bato.to

Sigh, I cannot read the official translation; I cannot download the app due country restrictions. This makes me sad, since now I have no place to continue the story and I don’t want to support aggregator sites ;-;

I hope someone keeps translating it to here, since I don’t know any korean.

@grusomhet maybe you can try downloading the apk version if its not available on the google store from your country, i did that to pocket and manta and so far they are working

Users who are viewing this thread