If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Fashion is nice and all, but skinny pants (especially skinny jeans) aren't good for your bloodflow, and if you ever need to run, jump, climb or fight (like say in an emergency situation) they aren't great to have on. I know this manga's all about fashion and all that, but I prefer function over form any day of the week. Especially since the world seems to be getting more dangerous every day.

Dex-chan lover
@arcsalvo
Everything you wrote seems legit to me, but the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear "skinny jeans", is -- "they clench up my balls". :v
I really have no idea how men can wear these things, while for women it is still pretty restrictive. You'd think when people get used to the restricting idea of "holding a purse all night long", they wouldn't want more uncomfortable things on top of it.
But then you have that, and high-heel shoes, and flimsy dresses that fly up in the wind...Function takes the back-sit quite often.

wait skinny jeans was not popular 10 yrs ago my class mates made fun of me cause my pants was tight when i was in elementary

Edit: @pax_solis you mean the start of popularity and not everywhere its popular

what kind of skinny jeans are y'all in the comments wearing lmao, skinny jeans never felt restrictive on me. just get the ones that aren't too tight and have a bit of a stretch

Group Leader
Behold, the evolution of fashion:
funny-fashion-memes-202-5c34bd928410e__700.jpg

And yeah....I'm not sure I'm totally convinced on high fashion trickling down to the masses via imitation...
funny-fashion-memes-133-5c3dd9ced3704__700.jpg
funny-fashion-memes-144-5c3de61459176__700.jpg
funny-fashion-memes-905-5c3c9da815740__700.jpg
...unless it's like diluting a poison so concentrated and potent it can kill a thousand grown men and instantly melt your skin off, to the point it's safe enough as an antidote medicine for the masses.

It's also probably a good thing his company doesn't have a casual dress day, because I can see him nearly straying off the beaten path in this chapter when he was about go for "Dior".
funny-fashion-memes-139-5c3de093e9ae8__700.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread