If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
Its being quite a while.... TY for the chapter ;p

The best embroidery shops in Kin, Okinawa (back in the early eighties) were amazing.
Artisans who could look at a picture and embroider a copy freehand while concentrating on the source.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's a bit different but I did see these trending a while back! I used to work hospitality in a tourist heavy city that saw a lot of international traffic. About a year ago I started seeing a lot of young east Asian people wearing not just jackets but pull overs and occasionally pants with these BIG luxurious embroidered designs, especially on the back. I noticed a lot more floral designs than I did animal ones though. They were pretty cool but man, were they flashy.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter that basically just proves that fashion is totally random, and just tries to do something that hasn't been done before (or recently at least) no matter how tacky it is. So the moral of the story again is: just wear whatever you want, it's fashionable right now in some part of the world, and if not, it either once was, or will be soon.

Any random slapped together outfit and hairstyle is basically some from of fashion.

Double-page supporter
Even if it's trendy, i can never wear that kind of flashy apparel.
Also, if you insist on following a trend, it'll never be enough.

Dex-chan lover
This one of the fashion that needs takes a lot of courage just to wear it. I also like to wear it simple.

Dex-chan lover
I have one of these jackets haha 🤣 pink and white, with a tiger on the back! Got it a couple of years ago, but i still wear it occasionally. Now i know a bit of history behind that trend, thanks manga LOL

Users who are viewing this thread