Igyou Atama-san to Ningen-chan (Pre-Serialization) - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Calling this rn. I bet that dude at the end is her old boss, and he’s gonna find her somehow and bully her a lil bit again before mr head bro steps in and beats his ass, then helps her bullying trauma
If only this had good writing..

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused as to how social dynamics in this world works. Humans and aberrant-heads are more or less the same physiologically, but humans have the status of rare pets...

So if fangmouth-bro wants to seggs FeMC (or bear-head with the doctor lady), is that, like, bestiality? Or is it OK? How the heck does this work?

It feels so weird because they kept referencing humans as pets, it crossed my mind that in our world it means he gets excited over his dog and I.... it was supposed to be a cute scene but now its really perverted.

I wonder if the reason there's like common sense that humans are pets despite them able to be as intelligent as they are is because someone or a group doesn't want the humans to integrate with their world as equals. Humans can be considered as outsiders and they're kinda barged into their world and neither of them can do anything about it except accept them (omg just like a cat that decide to loiter around your place), so in order to avoid humans culminating power over time they declare them like this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...the manga have several problems with logic, but who read enough shoujo is used to it.
Humans and werid heads seems to be the same from the neck down.
Is absurd for humans to be treated like pet when they are able to do everything a inhabitant of the isekai can, th eonly difference is literally just the head, at most they should be seens as dimensional sliders or aliens, for their status to be pushed to possible pets...is just crazy.
The heroine is the only one that can't speak for trauma, other isekaied function like normal.
Even if normal humans are rare and possibly collectors want them making them pets instead of granting citizen right make no sense whatsoever.
I'm guessing that was he bully co-worker or boss, the reason for his isekai is likely a incident or maybe suicide after they pushed the disappearance of the heroine on him after workplace bullying.
He will probably meet heroine when blackhead brings her in the office for some paperwork, and it will worsen the trauma until balckhead scares the shit out of him.

Last thing, is super stupid that people of the isekai define themselves as having orrendous heads.

Girl... getting horny over getting a hand massage sure is a new one

Users who are viewing this thread