Igyou Atama-san to Ningen-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly a really interesting premise and I’m looking forward to the future of the series ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Super cute! Love both HeHe-san and Hoomin-chan. Works fine as a slice-of-life romance, but I'm kind of hoping a larger plot develops -- the world seems quite interesting.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty good.

There is those hints at the background that make for a very compelling world that I am very eager to explore.

Of course i am operating on the assumption that the TL work on this is accurate and proper...

For a first chapter, I'm up for it. I want more. Please, can we have more?

Thank you for the TL btw~!

Dex-chan lover
this screams "I want to fuck monsters but not too monstrous" so we have this weird monster-head but human-body thing.

Peter Pan syndrome or something? I remember there was a similiar premise to this, and someone calls it a something something Syndrome for the MCs.
You mean The Beast and His Pet High School Girl it's the same premise except there are Furrys instead of weird Head-humanoid-thingys and no romance premise.
And it's not Peter Pan but Stockholm-Syndrom. It's a phenomenom in which a captivan "falls in love" with the person who helds them captive.

Users who are viewing this thread