Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 11 - It's not the time for exploring the dungeon

Double-page supporter
geh, I mean big tits and an elf, I wouldn't say no to that.

Double-page supporter
Bruh, well at least you got a waifu and is it just me or is that handholding!!

what?? did the manga change the author just for this chapter?? it kinda feels different, the sudden character change of the MC

plus... this what I always stumble upon on other Japanese manga:
1. they really like to make or build a scumbag or purely evil villain character who's done the worst things (e.g. rape, killing MC family, massacre, schemes, etc

2. theeennn.... after the MC manages to defeat the said villain, the MC or should I say the plot will ALWAYS become like "Oooh Stop don't kill him"... "please spare him".... AND THEN THE MC JUST FORGIVE HIM? OR LET HIM GO? AND THEN AFTERWARDS the said villain could just do another terrible thing to the MC or the other

3. e.g the "Bitch" from Tate no Yuusha (the rise of shield hero) and the Prince in this manga.... my point is if you wanna make the evilest most scumbag villain its ok... but just give us a proper payback to the said villain

Aggregator gang
Just in middle of reading: Wow, quite the attitude when apologizing !!

Bruh author just made an excuse for Souya to get a legally married big tiddy elf waifu wtf im done 💀

Dex-chan lover
So, I knew that Lana was big breasted, but that first image... her chest is bigger than her forearm. Yowza.

Aggregator gang
@ihsan_zulfikar Here it is justifiable since killing a prince would result in many more innocent lives lost/ruined than just an asshole being an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@MelonReads

That's ok there is only 1 chapter left.
The novel keeps going IIRC thou...

That said, it does go downhill a bit and the first arc ( the one in this manga ) is by far the best one if you ask me...
I have multiple gripes with the story, but it keeps piling on more...

Dex-chan lover
If you dont want your home to burn a second time why did you burn it a first time? xD

Dex-chan lover
Get with the program, dude. No backing away since the King's bullheaded, and the prince is a prat.

Users who are viewing this thread