Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Wind-Splitting Bow

This is good. No overpowered protagonist, despite overworldly tech, and the realm is on a grim side.

Double-page supporter
shiet... archer + continuous shooting like madman.... will he become like Makoto from Tsukimichi ?

Double-page supporter
Well well well. The strangely contested YouTuber debates on archery. Left knocking or right.
Fair enough author-san. It makes sense to keep the bow vertical as soldiers stand in file and pull much heavier poundages. While hunters hold their shots for slightly longer to focus more on the aiming a maiming or killing shot on a small target.

Dex-chan lover
Can't he simply tell them what he found out asap, and let them choose to risk an operation, seek help with healers, take time to earn some money to pay said healers with first, or take time to let ai get better at operating before taking an operation.
Sure, the latter two are unwise, but they are still options that should be brought forth alongside their disadvantages, and they are options.
Then I suppose there is the option of wasting away to death, that elf might prefer that over receiving treatment or help.

Dex-chan lover
. . .well he is a "Damned if you do Damned if you don't" situation isn't?

Double-page supporter
I like his decision of not helping them fully. He only wants to learn archery and anything extra with them is not something he has the luxury to do. He's got his own circumstances to the point of being stranded in another world so i doubt he would risk anything to give up the chance of helping his sister just to save some random stranger that has threatened to kill him and is only in a business relation at best.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut very accurate it really does have a lot of realism to it too well baring the fact that 1. that he apparently has A.I. robots which are going to be in charge of all his miscellaneous necessities and that the way the author didn't break the story was that they were damaged and therefore are running on bare minimum functionality but still it will be interesting when they are fully operational and he can get resources to say build bullets and what not.

Double-page supporter
Was about to say "why waste your resources on that rude bitch" well, good that he is aware fo this himself. I love that MC thinks so realistically and is not throwing himself to help others for free.

Users who are viewing this thread