Ii Orc no Hi - Ch. 8 - xx years later... (2)

Dex-chan lover
This family is slowly getting genetic supremacy.

That mage is crazy, already knew that but... she is clearly multiclassing, she just pummeled the dragons with pure strength and she totally cast a spell on the hero so that he doesn't grow, it was at least 16 years and he still a shortstack... or she has been substituting the hero when he grows a little.

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long. Good Orc's daughter is cute and definitely going to be breed a new Demon King.

Had to re-read from the beginning. I had forgotten how hilarious this was. Thank you to all who brought this to us!

Aggregator gang
god, it's been so long, but i'd never forget the progenitor of this genre lol, great to see it again altho annually

Contributor
Oh, it's always nice to see a new chapter after so long.

I hope someone will translate black general again.

Dex-chan lover
That'll be an interesting offspring.
Reminds me of how I paired Nah and Yarne because of the potential for bunny-dragon hybrids.

Double-page supporter
@gunnybunny Good thing if non of the negative trait would be inherited, not the race base but personality (elf's perversion )

Banned
Didnt last chapter the Shota witch brings a dragon to cure the Pervert Elf? To eat the meat? Now dragons are a sapient race. So, cross-race cannibalism is a thing here?

Didnt last chapter the Shota witch brings a dragon to cure the Pervert Elf? To eat the meat? Now dragons are a sapient race. So, cross-race cannibalism is a thing here?

> cross-race cannibalism

WAT

Users who are viewing this thread