Iinari

Dex-chan lover
I just read entire raw. I wonder if this mango actually axed (high chance) or Itosugi Masahiro lately smoking weed everyday. I love how he break through the wall of taboo since Aki Sora, but after reading through the volume 8, somehow the plot turns out way too absurd.

I though it will end bittersweet like Aki Sora or dark like Uwakoi with surprising plot twist, but man..... I guess he was too high after smoking weed and drink too much sake after this manga is axed. The vol 8 is the point where everythng ends in the most absurd ending

Here's the link of the raws

I would love to argue that, but... no, that's a fair assessment of the ending.
Not that I'm going to drop translating it anyway.

@jamieth

Thank you for continue translating this

I know this manga getting bad MD rating and most of the reader hate this.

Still enjoying this manga tho. And can't wait to read the weed ending.

Dex-chan lover
At least the MC wants to fuck! Too bad the author decided to cockblock him.

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy these people tend to throw the term ntr to anything related to romance the moment a rival appears. Let them be.

just looked at raw , wow then Ending WTF did Author do a mass does of drugs for that ending or get pissed at been axed , or did he get tips from Oh! great

usually i can see author intention behind every shit/weird ending. but damn this just wen full retard awesome. i don't even know what's the logical chain thinking that brings the author to come up with the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread