Iinchou Desu ga Furyou ni Naru Hodo Koi Shitemasu! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, couple with negative braincell is exactly my jam.

Dex-chan lover
Another good delinquent romance manga. I'm such a sucker for it, but this one seems like a strong one. Looking forward to it. Huehuehue

Dex-chan lover
DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

sometimes frontpage has a gem like this along all the trash :win:

Aggregator gang
There are what.. 3-4 manga with the whole girl gets attention of the discipline committee member... The only hope for this one is if he actually distances himself from her because she's not his type anymore and she goes back to normal :|

Double-page supporter
Yea they have one brain cell between the two of them.

If anyone was reading the other one with a similar premise with the girl wearing a huge zipper for a jacket, I feel like this will be a more successful telling of that story.
Oh god that one. Hopefully this girl is much better…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations skythewood. This manga actually made me laugh out loud a little.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm not really getting into this one. It's not all that funny (as far as the two leads go) or cute, and feels like it will get old very quickly. The whole trope about beating around the bush with some 'complicated' plan that probably won't work when a simple discussion and confession would be quicker and easier (and usually less embarrassing) isn't very fun to me. I'm with the FL's friend on this.

Users who are viewing this thread