Iinchou Desu ga Furyou ni Naru Hodo Koi Shitemasu! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm fully on board with Yui's plan. Stop beating around the bush. Get in bed and beat that bush instead!

Dex-chan lover
Another fake gyaru who wants attention from a nerd gloomy serious guy she has a crush on, is it bad? - No. There are a lot of stories like this lately and this one by far not the worst one. The key to success here is humor, do not turn it into a drama or harem (this is the worst-case scenario and a short way to kill people's interest).

Dex-chan lover
I know a couple hentai with this kind of story...prime and proper girl turn into gal/delinquent/slut to attract the guy she likes.
Most of them up end up in NTR, even the ones with a "good" ending have the girl making multple bad choices for something stupid the guy said, like only liking girls with experience.
Oh well, is not the case for this story.

im so in lmao, good work author and translators! hope you guys have a good day cause this made my day

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I'm too used too 3m chin and shape shifting male from Himiya I can't handle a normal manga from him.

Dex-chan lover
Yea they have one brain cell between the two of them.

If anyone was reading the other one with a similar premise with the girl wearing a huge zipper for a jacket, I feel like this will be a more successful telling of that story.
Yeah but that one is kinda mid

Dex-chan lover
There is a collectice 10 braincells between them, this is the type of romcom I live for

Double-page supporter
:pepehmm: Didn't read, just by looking the drawing I rate this 4/10

Users who are viewing this thread