Iinchou Desu ga Furyou ni Naru Hodo Koi Shitemasu!

Dex-chan lover
DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

sometimes, frontpage has gems like this, aside all the other trash :win:

Nei

Dex-chan lover
This is so bad it might just be good, I hate reading it because it's the stupidest thing ever but at the same time I can't stop. Might be my first "guilty pleasure" but it feels more like a "forced penance" if anything. Bad, 6, really bad, cringe, super cringe, hope it gets axed, will probably buy the first tome when it releases on amazon. Would read again, not happy about it tho.

Dex-chan lover
wait a minute is this dude that makes hentai for gacha games ? with weird looking dude

Dex-chan lover
Why did the main name change from English to Japanese? I know this is a website for weebs, but we wouldn't go to a scanlation (emphasis on the translation part) if we understood Japanese, stop changing perfectly understandable titles to a language we don't speak ffs :meguuusad:

I felt like I was going insane because I thought this was Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that the translator no longer lists this series on their profile page and credits pages to works they do don't have an image of it in the background like they do for other series they're working on. I wonder if they dropped it.

Why did the main name change from English to Japanese? I know this is a website for weebs, but we wouldn't go to a scanlation (emphasis on the translation part) if we understood Japanese, stop changing perfectly understandable titles to a language we don't speak ffs :meguuusad:

There is/was a rule that said that main titles had to be in Japanese unless an official translated title existed, or something like that, but in the last year or so someone or a group of someones has been on a massive bender going across the site and changing every name they can find into romanji (Japanese written with the roman alphabet). Apparently mangadex is working on a toggleable control to set how names are displayed in order to allow people to show translated names as the primary way to identify a series, but I don't think there's an ETA on when that would be implemented.

Users who are viewing this thread