Iji-san Chi wa Sunao ni Narenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Iji-san Family and Dates

Dex-chan lover
Your parents are divorced girl, that's what a "separation" means when it's 5 + years

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Wait, he's still married? For some reason I automatically assumed the mother will be dead

I guess any slim hope of this getting anywhere is now gone

LAJ

In the description of the father in the 2nd chapter, it says his separation with his wife is just based on something to do with her job. It is strange that he wouldn't come up on the weekend though, but this is a manga so realism isn't necessary.

Contributor
g18.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So hilarious. But - so strange with this "married but not live together for 6 years, saw his daughter fee times" - in normal countries it's what divorce means by definition. That they married on the paper is just law formality, that happens everywhere, for example - they a lazy to fill the papers and dont care about it.

Group Leader
@Jmann
It seems weird but I've seen other manga stories where a married couple would live apart due to work or some other reason. I don't want to judge a nation based on fiction, but maybe marriage in Japan just isn't as constrictive as we see it.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the first part of this chapter would have happened pretty much the same way even if we was a regular dad.

Users who are viewing this thread