Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Heredity

@Hitspark he did say that abuse would affect them tho. Right before he started walking towards the girl and after talking about how friends impact your personality. I do agree that the 50% is bs tho

Contributor
I don't like the fact that we don't know who's doing the bullying. We saw those two girls talking about her but I want to be sure they're doing it.
I'm starting to get the feeling the bullied teacher is the one doing it to get her to rely on him...

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the teacher is good or bad...
The fact that her friend seems in on it suggests that he is good though

Dex-chan lover
sweet sweet revenge, being forced to take what your parent left is awful

Dex-chan lover
Well... I can't say the teacher is good. He had his circumstances and I'd say he is entitled to his revenge, but I'm slightly against enforcing your revenge through innocent people (but it's not like I wouldn't do the same in certain situations.) Though unless he wants to be seen by everyone as the poor good guy that got bullied, I'm fine with it. If he isn't delusional and thinks he is a good person, I don't mind, but I don't like hypocrates :)

Getting revenge is not the right path, we know it all, lads. Because by human's nature, it will always getting in the cycle. Revenge after revenge. So i hope this mc will break this evil cycle. I'm not wanting a perfect good guy, just realistically nice is enough

Aggregator gang
I don’t believe that the teacher himself is doing this, personally I believe he’s just a watcher, sort of in a way just letting things happen like his teachers probably did

Dex-chan lover
I dont think the teacher is the bully. It would be a shame for him. Isnt even "better" to him get confidence of the bully's daughter? He couldnt do anything about it

This japanese bullying is so...

Users who are viewing this thread