Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Perfect Father

Dex-chan lover
If the teacher is the bully, I'm dropping this. I don't want to believe it is him, but this chapter...

Aggregator gang
@Chizan same he has every right to hate his bullied but don't bring the daughter into this she's innocent but I hope he isn't

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan It would be a weak plot twist, but it's more likely that he just let it happen and covers it up because it's aligns with his interests.

Fed-Kun's army
Either way is fine tbh. That's the way of the world: you either rise above or become the monster that you hate.

Fed-Kun's army
So I’m guessing he lets the bullying happen or something I doubt he involves himself and the poor delusional gym teacher anyways thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Interesting but i still think he isn't the bully. Looks like he wants to help her but only if she ask for it.
About his revenge, we don't know much yet but that was hella creepy to call all of the ppl and then tell that woman to say it was her. He is planning sth for sure.
Revenge on that black hair douche will be fun, i hope he already knows about his affair, still i want the girl to be "saved" since you can't chose ur parents.

Dex-chan lover
Wow Suzuki is a REAL piece of work. While I do enjoy looking forward to see his "kingdom" come tumbling down, I do hope that Shiori's situation gets better at the end. Thanks for the chapter & hopefully the magazine raws aren't that bad of quality.

Users who are viewing this thread