Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Surveillance

Supporter
Feel bad for the girl but excited when the MC's bully starts screwing up

Double-page supporter
Fuck man looks like our mc is too far gone after all the asshole father pretty much tramatized him where he won't even help shiori... Feel bad for her but i guess the only upside is coach sensei is starting to catch on to him and then if the asshole father tells her off she might start doing what the mc is doing ignoring shiori's bullying or even worse man why do i feel this story will be even shorter than shonen A...

Dex-chan lover
That yandere moment was unexpected but well received.

Double-page supporter
@faniki Umm yumi betrayed her cause she didn't want to get bullied as well she's just as bad as the bullies... As for manaka well it seems all his intentions seem to be good but I find it weird how he always seems to be after the mc like always outing him to shiori it just seems more than good intentions or maybe that's just me overthinking too much lol

YES YOU DAMNED TEACHER! YOU THROW SOME INNOCENT GIRL TO HELL SITUATION BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GET REVENGE FROM HER FATHER! WHAT KIND OF JOKE ARE YOU.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread