Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - I'm Not Wrong

Double-page supporter
Wooooo!

We're on your side, Shiori. And Manaka-kun, I guess

Also hey, I think this is the first time the name of the black-haired girl with the ponytail has been mentioned, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Big oof

I just want her dad to go to hell; poor kid. But also...I don't want MC's plans to fail.

Dammit. Morals, why do u exist

*then*
Shiori's dad: fk'em all
*now*
Shiori: fk y'all

I see a kind of revolutionary generation here

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the teacher to go all yandere and commit a lovers' suicide with Shiori's bastard of a father.

And also for Shiori to go "don't go to school tomorrow". Manaka would be the only guy receiving that message.

Group Leader
I'd rather have shiori hate the MC teacher and go through a rough dark trauma but understand it's her dad's fault. Everything happened because her dad and when she goes to kill the MC teacher she finds out her father was indirectly behind everything that happened to her.

MC should be able to witness the death and suffication of the Bastard Bully Antagonist then end up dying cause what's more bliss than having to witness your sworn enemy perish in a miserable way especially even more so if it's by your hands.

Dex-chan lover
will we see ch 14 next week ? becasue im still curious about the grudge againts her and the actual affiliation of the MC.
prob the MC teacher will help her if she asked, that's why he said there's no bullying in his class because in the first place she never like openly said to the MC that she's being bullied. That's why mc gather the evidence first rather than pub it after getting it first.

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd
will we see ch 14 next week ? becasue im still curious about the grudge againts her and the actual affiliation of the MC.
prob the MC teacher will help her if she asked, that's why he said there's no bullying in his class because in the first place she never like openly said to the MC that she's being bullied. That's why mc gather the evidence first rather than pub it after getting it first.

I think so too... plus he is probably curious if she can managed on her own without running away (a.k.a dropped out) or without help which is he can't do it in the past

Is the dad stupid???? Like you broke up with the teacher & sh*t, but what's to say she won't say the same things to his daugther that she said to his wife. Even is Shiori doesn't believe the teacher she'd still get suspicious (like her teacher told mom something which made her mom mad & later she tried to commit death) & after mom wakes up it could literally end the pride he thinks his daugther end for him.
Instead of risking that teacher doing something stupid wouldn't it be easier to change Shiori's school or something??? We know he has a good position at work & is earning alot so it's not like he can't afford it. Like yea maybe he thinks that it'll distrup his daughter's studies & what not, but if the whole situation is as serious as he was making it out to be then he's doing a crappy jop trying to save his own a$$

Users who are viewing this thread