Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - I'm Not Wrong

Dex-chan lover
Author really said: fuck likeable characters we gonna hate everyone here

Haha this is why getting to guess whats on our friends head actually is hard nowadays... feeling without any motive? I dont know anymore..

Dex-chan lover
i think this is turning into a worst turn than that Shounen A manga.

Contributor
Yo how her dad actually still feel confident is he fucking stupid his fuck-buddy teacher has already shown herself to be completely mentally unstable does he really think this'll be the end of it?

@oukame Nothing can be worse than the mc's in that manga
I enjoyed it but it had pretty shitty characters
I like these a lot more

Double-page supporter
Wow didn't think we would get another chapter till early april but besides that man it's good shiori stood up to them unfortunately I only see her bullying getting worse and fuck that fake old friend of hers joining the bullying ridiculous man let's hope if aizawa really is planning to set the bullies up he does it soon.

Double-page supporter
Shiori is done playing nice and I couldn't be more happy for her. Go get 'em, girl!!!

Honestly her ex-friend is the worst out of all of them. Someone to turn against her so quickly, show's how stupid and weak minded she is. When she gets her comeuppance, it will be sweet.

But anyway fucking get in. Welldone shiori.

Users who are viewing this thread