Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

Dex-chan lover
@Flippers225 good comment you have there, irrelevant, but good, if this is reddit i would give you an award, but since this mangadex
cap100gezwg61.png

have a LOL-ed Aizawa

The dude is collecting evidence of their bullying to report it @Denrick19 @Jelliton thats what the gps and him checking the surveillance cameras are for. He's sending her to hell but he's going to bring her back. It doesn't seem the best but from the fact the higher ups don't give a shit he has to do it this way.

The first few chapters were interesting and decently written, but after that it just gets edgy as hell. Honestly im disappointed because this had some potential especially if they focused on the teacher's conflicting thoughts between taking revenge on an innocent person or giving it up. Unless the author pulls some masterwork ending out somehow i dont see this getting more than a 5/10

@farhvt sorry but thats the most retarded way to solve that problem. Especially after his constant psychological torment like "why didnt you jump" and the rest.

@Denrick19 i did sympathize with the mc until the whole "take revenge or help her" idea got scrapped and he told her "why didnt you jump" like bruh rating this more than 5/10 is actual psychopath level stuff

@farhvt

He wouldn't need to get evidence of the bullying if he didn't make the girls bully her in the first place.

It's like paying someone to shoot your friend than trying to find evidence that the person you paid shot your friend. You're still in the wrong for paying someone to shoot your friend.

Use your brain and think about this, I know it's hard for you but just try at least.

@Denrick19 first of all, he never told them to bully her. He only let them do it, which is vastly different. If he told them to stop, they just would've done it when he was not there, which means letting them do it to collect evidence is probably going to be the best response towards it. Rather than hiring someone to shoot your friend it's rather that he holds a recorder to catch the culprit in action. If you actually read the story and understood what he said maybe you wouldn't tell me to "use my brain". I know its hard for you but just try at least. Also @Manhwalover69 when did he say why didn't you jump? Are you just blind or something? All he said was "I was worried you were going to jump". He literally saw she was getting close to jumping and stopped her.

It's fairly obvious this manga is going to go full-on moralfaggotry mode.
Shame, the first few chapter looked promising.

Very relatable. I’ll self insert and hope all the bullies die! Never cheered so hard for the sensei before!

i really like this kind of story, though often times the twist at the end sucks and ruins evetything. really hoping for a good one this time, since im rnjoying it a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread