Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

@ayushk222
Something shouldnt be blacklistes because of YOU. Other people have different opinions about this manga,so yes you are entitled to think just because YOU don't like something it needs to be blacklisted.

He is basically ruining his life now... I hoped the mc would be torn between the choice of destroying the life of his bully and helping his innocent student who also gets bullied. To like this story you need to be a masochistic and a sadist because who would like a story where the mc's bully has the greatest life ever and the mc is still a cowardly loser who can only hurt an innocent girl. If the daughter was also evil, I would understand but she is nice. Clearly the mc isn't some amazing mastermind but some average psycho who can take advantage of his authority( as small as it may be). I am pretty sad the translator team chose this and not something that could be better. I don't understand how the author,editor and publishing company thought that releasing this garbage was a good idea. But then Iremember how some retarded mangas get an anime adaptation...

Good Manga. Interested if the teacher is doing more stuff behind the scenes we don't know about

I read the first, I would say, two chapters. It seemed like it was an interesting piece, or a subvert to some manga tropes. However, I suppose these comments are telling me otherwise. I'm not a big fan of the weird edgy fest that some manga author create.

This is just getting sad now I'll keep up with it for a little longer to see where it goes but I really can't see what getting revenge on an innocent kid is gonna do for the MC. Dont really get whats the theme of this manga dont bully people otherwise they're gonna turn into psychopaths or something lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Shit manga, here is one with a better sensei
https://mangadex.org/title/28694/we-shall-now-begin-ethics

@juggy i'm ok with a deviant mc, but this guy is a total loser lol, hes an adult who bullies a little girl to get back at her dad lol what a loser

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

As someone who got bullied before I can actually relate to Aizawa wanting to have someway of hurting his former bully only difference is it looks like he didn't have someone to turn to while I had a friend that kept me from feeling like I had nothing to lose.

Code:

Dex-chan lover
Well I like it, maybe MC will also realized that revenge is not always an answer to let go of the past...

Or is he just curious how will the girl solve it on her own? It's seems like he couldnt do it back then

I mean on the title it self explained it whether the bad ones is the bully or the bullied, meaning he is still unsure and looking for an answer lol

Dex-chan lover
I read a lot of mangas and in them it had ones that made me look for the next chapter or made me read all chapters without stopping
bunch of these got me in action and made my 5 year old within me awaken and filled me with excitement
bunch of these got me in story and showed me how characters and world building can go
bunch of these got me in comedy and made me laugh uncontrolably with character chemistry
but none of them made past being "desire"
I certainly liked those and wanted to read them to the point of I found myself looking for its chapters everyday
but this is special because this is not a form of enjoyment and I felt something I ve never felt before
I m curious
characters are beatifully written developments are truly reletable and empathise moments are spot on
and even with all these I dont have any clue about how will story unfold what will mc do or what will be the fate of the girl or what is the mc s goal
I m truly fired up for this I didnt ever felt about anything like this before
definetly give it a go after it gets more chapters

Dex-chan lover
Ayo this manga bruh 😂 I'm loving every second of it. What goes around comes around, might not be directly effecting you but eventually will. Reminds me of that movie Ma

I hate the main character, he’s using an innocent person to do inflict his revenge instead of going head on against the bully. Also if they wanted for the mc to go for the sly everything is falling apart around bully kinda thing why would the MC so obviously bully the girl. Like even the girl knows she’s getting fucked over by the mc. He also is collaborating with a student which makes it easier to call catch him. The girl prob won’t tell her dad and will prob do something crazy and the MC will be held responsible because there so much evidence against him. Like why not just have MC connect with student right like I mean really connect and at the end reveal that he was bullied by her dead completely devestating her life and her dads cuse her dad loves her a lot. And if he is going to bully her by making other students do it make sure you don’t explicitly confirm that you are reposnsible for the bullying

Group Leader
Not to encourage the bullying thats happening, but, if u rly think Aizawa should've just confront Suzuki's father head-on, He shouldve never been bullied then. The point of Aizawa's "revenge" to the daughter is probably because he has no other choice imo.

this is just a manga about bad people doing bad things, and a girl that getting fucked over at possible point, it makes me angry

Users who are viewing this thread