Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

@Neushaartje Nah, it would just make his position look less morally incomprehensible. You take revenge on the person who did you wrong, not unrelated others. He looks pretty cunning whenever he's sneaking around witnessing the daughters suffering but when he's in front the the person responsible for it all, he's quaking in his little boots lol

I guess when your weak, all you can do is bully the next weakest to feel like you have control 🙄

Double-page supporter
Wow this manga is depressing.

Though I'm intrigued

Manaka-kun is like, the only decent character here so far

@masticatious

Yeah I'm with you. He can't lift a finger against the main culprit to his trauma so he turns to someone weaker. I hope we see a good development on this part of his character in the future

Double-page supporter
@masticatious
But thats exactly what he's doing? Taking revenge on the one that did him wrong, and not someone unrelated. The bully's daughter is anything but someone unrelated and attacking her is the best, if not only, way to take revenge on him.

@guyjean
Then surely, if the girl snaps and tortures and mutilates the shit out of the MC, you would be cheering as well? Since it's justified revenge? And then she should also go after his family and anyone even remotely related to him. They're all scum, they all deserve torture and death after all. Their sin is the biggest one yet: they are somehow related to the MC, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
karma is what you do onto others.

gods won't do shit for you.
you must do it yourself.

glad that I found this manga.

Did he take his revenge on his bullies's child ? Nah nope , I mean he literally do nothing there. He just make sure that he can enjoy the show on the front seat tho. lol

What is Teacher end game anyway? If he wanted to hurt his bully he can just pull out of his arse the cheating thing. Or that stupid thing "look your daughter been bullied and it's your fault" is REALY his entire idea? That's just silly.

jyc

hmm i guess this is the type of manga where ppl will be 50/50 about the mc. he's def not my fave at the moment tho

Just finished chapter 7 and I felt disgusted by this coward.. now someone really deserved what happened in the past.
I'll drop this trash.

What i get from all oof this, i think the teacher is justdoing something that her dad say. You are to blame because you do not do anything, he ask her servap time but she don't search for help, she just pretended to be fine, and when he found out that the teacher found out about her bullying she just blame the teacher and complained so he didn't help

Group Leader
The end game is fairly obvious here, I'm not sure why some people are confused or surprised.
Aizawa is completely scarred for life and the words that have haunted him the most are the ones that say he deserved it.
This was his bully's entire rationale. That if someone is being bullied it's their fault and they're the ones that should get themselves out of it.
So what Aizawa is doing is putting his bully's mentality to the test. To see if he can still say that to the person he is closest to, his own daughter.

His bully will have no choice but to admit he was wrong if he has any humanity left inside him, and then Aizawa wins. He will be proven right, and that what happened to him was in fact wrong and not his fault.
That is the greatest form of comeback he can imagine. He will finally feel like his actions and thoughts were justified and that he's not a loser.

There is a small chance the bully will actually discard his own daughter but from the way he's being portrayed it does seem like he cares about her even if everything else is meaningless to him.
Would be an interesting scenario too if this were to happen though, as it would make Aizawa's entire plan crumble and he'd have to actually come face to face with his bully's mentality and deal with it of his own accord.

Of course I fully expect Aizawa to have a turn of heart somewhere down the line and realize continuing the cycle isn't right, as is fairly typical with these stories, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread