Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

I still haven't managed to judge whether the MC is the villain or not. He seems like a villain but his role is too passive , but.... I also recognize this pattern..

Sometimes story telling make it looks like he is a bad person, but actually he is not... only time will tell i guess

Dex-chan lover
Just reading the description makes me think it could be a story about acceptance for what happened in the past, but from the comments in the thread it sounds like a revenge story. So is it a tear jerker or nah?

Elie Wiesel once said, "Let us remember: what hurts the victim most is not the cruelty of the oppressor but the silence of the bystander."

d0v

@tantei_metal It's revenge, and super depressing since the revenge involves
destroying people who have nothing to do with what the MC went through.

Aggregator gang
I tapped out at chapter 4, I haven't developed a tolerance for psychological themes in the media I consume. Maybe I need to be in a better headspace to enjoy it. From what I've read so far, I'd say its pretty good.
Edit: hoo boy, it gets better!

Dex-chan lover
@d0v rip, was hoping he would get his "revenge" by helping the student, but since there is only 14 chapters who knows what'll happen. I'll def start reading this

this is so good, it's only in the 14th chapter that we get some more insight, so don't be fooled by the low rating guys, it's mostly just people who didn't give it a proper read or couldn't stomach bullying. So far it's definitely the most realistic manga to tackle the issue of bullying and it has a deep plot as well, the characters are also very complex, only one of the characters is truly one dimensional the rest all have layers so please do give this a shot before dropping it and lowering the score further
so far a solid 8.5/10 could be higher but it all depends on how it's resolved and whether the characters become redeemable

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO GOOD, I havent read something this good in a while, now im sad i read all the current chapters

Dex-chan lover
woah people, why all of you say that aizawa is doing revenge? like wtf, all of his actions never involved with the douchebag dad's life even with the dad's daugther he rather being observant than the one who conduct it first.

Fed-Kun's army
I usually try to avoid these kind of drama heavy manga, but for some reason I was drawn to this one. Just read the 14 available episodes... I think I'll wait for it to finish before reading another episode, fast-reading was the trick to feel all the rush and almost non of the dread.

oh no is yuumi going to pull through with the double agent switcheroo? Dang this manga is so spicy.
I'm kind of surprised that i'm somehow enjoying this drama...

The beginning was offputting. I deeply hated the teacher, still hate him still, but i stuck through this and I hate to say this is a solid 9, as of chapter 14. The author really knows how to live up the tension and the twists

d0v

@ispcizero3rd What are you talking about?
He's made it plainly obvious he wants to destroy Suzuki's daughter through bullying to hurt his bully, and he's gone so far as trying to push another kid to suicide before (who I'm guessing it'll be revealed was the kid of another of his bullies). He's not trying to teach a lesson or resolve the past, he's trying to destroy his bullies' kids' lives just to get back at them through promoting the same abuse they inflicted on him.

Users who are viewing this thread