Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Creepshots and the Traitor

Group Leader
grga16.jpg

What a great manga, one of the funniest ones i've read in a while. Even more so with how much it makes autists seethe.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see someone more powerful than her tho. Her bully game is so fuckin basic

@Labba I personally don't think the art is bad, but regardless of art quality the story is what keeps me reading. At the end of the day the story is what keeps a reader no matter how good the art is. Additionally, I find this art style unique and manga with much worse art have gotten published before. Take classics like Mob Psycho. Sure the art isn't the greatest but it still a really good manga thanks to its story and characters. I understand your frustration though, it sucks not being able to break into a market just because of your nationality. I'd say that this author doesn't deserve the frustration though, rather it's the industry you should take your anger out on. And hey maybe try some other avenues like webtoon or patreon + tapas. Seems like they pick from a much more international audience. Or even try posting here on mangadex and pick up an audience to redirect to a patreon.

@HereForUnordinary Hey man, thanks for not being an idiot like everyone else here. And yeah, I agree with you when you say "I'd say that this author doesn't deserve the frustration": indeed, I never attacked the author—I didn't do it here, and I didn't do it when I said the same on the previous chapters. I'm well aware that if there's anything that has to take the blame, that's the manga industry and the manga industry only. Anyway, my manga is already online on various sites, but the projects I put the most work on are certainly the one-shots for that fanzine. They're in Japanese and they're sold in Japan, so hopefully someone will notice me someday. And if I'm really lucky, they'll offer me a spot in a magazine with a weekly or a monthly story. Sure, it's very unlikely because I'm not Japanese... but I can dream, right?

@Labba Do you have a link? I'd love to read it (If it's in English that is). Anyways keep your head up and try some of those other avenues. There is no harm in publishing it on Webtoon as well as sending it to the japanese magazines. It may not be ideal but unfortunately I think Japan is a very xenophobic country and I think outsiders can never truly fit in. Take it into your own hands and if waiting hasn't worked out so far its worth it to try it as you have nothing to lose.

EDIT: You can also DM me a link if you aren't comfortable sharing it publically.

Group Leader
the most exciting time of the week has finally come!!!! thank you so much for the new chapter, i love this manga so much. that last page is great, i love katou. what a fun character, the way he's become so meek is hilarious but that (seemingly) earnest desire to help tanaka whom he (supposedly) considers his only friend is just heartwarming.

Fed-Kun's army
Katou deserves some respect to not run despite Shirosaki showing up lol

God this manga is so great!!!
The art so perfectly complements the story!!! Seriously, this is the best "Don't think too deeply" manga I've read all year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread