Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu

I wonder if the author is at least aware of how "comedic" his writing turns out to be. I'd prefer if he actually believes he's writing an awesome thriller than to try to escalate the punchline for fun. If your gonna write trash you should at least be honest about it.

And looking at the covers, of course there will be another crazy girl...

@TheDevilsApprentice That's a good question she has a torture room with one mirror as windows. Don't those have to be installed? What did she tell her parents she wants the room for? Did she figure out how to install one mirror'?

4/10 for weak bullying. A real bully would do sexual abuse. And for a manga that dedicates itself to showing bullying lack of sexual abuse is pathetic.

Group Leader
who's the janny who removed the comedy tag and locked editing?

Hmmm so she is one of those people who has mental issues. I’m guessing this is how she conveys her love to the dude

Group Leader
@jameaney No it is. If you follow the "Raw" link on the MD page, you'll find this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvmaxND_Ux8
At 0:39, the guy says he was expecting a horror but got a black comedy instead (small spoilers beyond that btw). You don't even need to know much Japanese to decipher BURAKU KOMEDI.

BRING BACK THE FUCKING COMEDY TAG JANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now, this manga may be considered garbage by most, but it does something some other manga cannot.
And that is, be consistently entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread