Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu

Dex-chan lover
people calling this trash but it's legitimately more entertaining than most manga on this site lmao

Double-page supporter
The Best Manga there is. RottenTomato rate this a 10/10

Dex-chan lover
yun0135 is literally on the money with his post "it's so bad it's good".

This series doesn't give a fuck and just does justice to the theme. Character consistency and forced tension that manage to work makes for a genuinely entertaining read. It's shit but who gives a fuck about that as long as it's entertaining.

It seems mildly self aware so I'm not sure if it's funny on purpose. But it's hilarious.

10/10 to balance out the 1/10's lets fucking go

Group Leader
The plot thiccens
pvVI1xx.jpg

How is the scanlation team even managing to translate this? I mean props and thanks to you, but damn.

Daily updates? Are ya'll still sane after going through this. I can barely contain my laughter every chapter and I think I lost a few brain cells lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of Love Dependency Disease, but more hardcore.
MC is getting so much yandere pussy lmao 😅😂

Dex-chan lover
Contrary to what most people presume, this series actually has a very decent plot; it's the premise that is trashy, but the author's ingenuity with a ridiculous premise is what makes this enjoyable at all.

Contributor
i agree that this is "so bad, its good". This is so fucking stupid but it knows its that stupid. I think this is the only manga on here that has very little middling reviews, its just a slurry of 1/10s and 10/10s from people who find its stupidity great or just grating.

Users who are viewing this thread