Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu

Its bullying comedy. No need to shit over something that doesn't make you laugh just cause you are disgusting casual.

Dex-chan lover
I see people saying it's a comedy but after reading the first chapter, it look really fucking dark instead

@BalrogDeMorgoth it's unintentionally funny, the comedy comes from the characters' actions or inaction. Also, the premise is so absurd that some people think it's funny, just read the comments to the first chapter you'll see what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
@kingaron ah so it's one of those 'so dark it's ridiculous and thus funny' thing ? make sense, still kinda misleading to say it's a bullying comedy.

Power Uploader
@kingaron The comedy is anything but unintentional. My sides are still on orbit over the parody of detective manga in the last couple of chapters.

Group Leader
hqdefault.jpg

Group Leader
This manga has me out of breath with each page turn, not because of suspense or because the art is breath taking. But because of the uncontrollable stomach spasms called laughter that this manga causes me.

Dex-chan lover
Just read from start to current chapter and I'm unironically enjoying this dumpsterfire of a manga
10/10 would read again

Ahhh this manga is trash, but who gives a shit I know I don't. It may not have an endearing story but the over the top insanity that makes it comedic is enough to enjoy this every fricking chapter HAHAHAHAHA. KEEP THE CRAZINESS COMING.

10/10

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes I really fucking hate the mangadex community for only ever rating things "10" or "1" because they're upset that the rating is too high or low for what they think it should be, and try to skew it as much as possible instead of just rating based on how good they actually think it is.

This is one of the rare cases where I'm not mad at all, because I myself still can't decide if it's a 10 or a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread