Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu

Dex-chan lover
@insulinde I think the scanlator said it was a black comedy... so if you see it that way.. the whole bully thing is kind of funny in a bizarre way.

Edit:
Oh yeah forgot to answer, the staff probably the one who add it after the explanation from the scan team

It's crazy... I feel like you're all trying to keep me awake. Every time you post a chapter before I go to bed, and obviously, being a masochist like I am, I can't help but read it.

Why do I like this manga again?

@Soren Maybe you’ll like You Like Me So much it Hurt, it puts more emphasis on the madness of the characters and the psychological wounds than the physical ones. Otherwise read Rule - Annihilation Classroom. The story is very interesting, especially the character of Nehan.

@Harmonie I already read You Like Me So much it Hurt, but I haven't read Rule - Annihilation Classroom. I will give it a try, thanks for the suggestion.

We've been leading up to a point where someone could conceivably out this chick, but we skip over all of the action that leads to this person getting away with it

I dunno man, I feel like it's not worth reading anymore

The story is just so terrible. So unfiltered, pure trash that I like reading it is a category it goes in. Edgy edgy bull crap by 13 year old hahaha funny.

Okay look, we all get that it's kinda garbage, but that's what makes it unique and enjoyable to read. It's enjoyable having no clue what's going to happen next, and it does that job well to me at least

Thought this was going to be "deep" until I saw the rating and comments....

Why does this guy hate her so much.........Why was the rope even necessary just seemed too edgy.....................

The end of chapter one seems ok I guess kinda weird though that she wants that stuff to happen to her

It's actually kinda funny in a weird 'the fuck...." way

Don't @ me but this lowkey better than almost all the 8+ manga on here

Dex-chan lover
Idk why everyone rates this so low, it's entertaining as hell, it's meant to be comedic lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Masterpiece. That's he only word that can describe this beautiful work. In a land filled with isekai galore and random fan service comes this shining ray of glory that says "the future of manga may still hold some hope".

Users who are viewing this thread