Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 148 - Do you think you and I... are strangers...?

Dex-chan lover
Next milestone:
Senpai: "Nagatoro, I want to draw you nude again, from the front."

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or was Nagatoro acting "differently" this chapter. I don't want to say "too feminine," as that would be unfair. Too passive?
Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that they finally kissed... I just... don't want next chapter to be him waking up because "it was a dream..."
Unfortunately this is a consequence of overuse of bathos. We've been conditioned by 774 to expect a subversion so when the subversion doesn't happen and he plays it straight we don't trust it and start looking around for the subversion.

After dropping this manga 2 times I finally came back and binge-read it and it finally happened so proud of my boy he finally made it

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or was Nagatoro acting "differently" this chapter. I don't want to say "too feminine," as that would be unfair. Too passive?
Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that they finally kissed... I just... don't want next chapter to be him waking up because "it was a dream..."
I think it's more that she's finally being honest with herself, and doing what she wants to do. and what she wants to do is naoto lmao

Users who are viewing this thread