Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 148 - Do you think you and I... are strangers...?

Dex-chan lover
Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru
Ase to Sekken
When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken
My Divorced Crybaby Neighbour
Sesame Salt and Pudding
My Wife Is a Little Scary
Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai
Great options.

Thanks a lot

EDIT: This is a GOD TIER LIST. Ase to Sekken is hilarious and adult. Jesus fuck I'm having a blast

Last edited:
Group Leader
Great options.

Thanks a lot

EDIT: This is a GOD TIER LIST. Ase to Sekken is hilarious and adult. Jesus fuck I'm having a blast
Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru
Ase to Sekken
When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken
My Divorced Crybaby Neighbour
Sesame Salt and Pudding
My Wife Is a Little Scary
Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai
Did you know the forum has a bookmarking function? I realised as much after I wished for a way to bookmark this comment, only to see that the functionality existed already.

Happy New year 🎊 🎉 - Yonathan and Friends - Quora

Is it just me or was Nagatoro acting "differently" this chapter. I don't want to say "too feminine," as that would be unfair. Too passive?
Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that they finally kissed... I just... don't want next chapter to be him waking up because "it was a dream..."
No bro 774 is a master for writing characters. Re-read the whole manga and you will see a completely different Nagatoro. Senpai "Sweetened" her and Vice versa. Unlike most romcoms there is a real character evolution.

Dex-chan lover
No bro 774 is a master for writing characters. Re-read the whole manga and you will see a completely different Nagatoro. Senpai "Sweetened" her and Vice versa. Unlike most romcoms there is a real character evolution.
Yeah, another individual pointed out something similar.
I just... could very easily see "a" manga doing what I said... and really hoped this wouldn't be "that" manga.

Users who are viewing this thread