Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 148 - Do you think you and I... are strangers...?

Dex-chan lover
This seems like an anchor point ending. If for some unfortunate and unlikely reason the next arcs and chapters suck, we can just assume the story ended here.

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT IS SO CUTE, FUCKING HELL PUTA QUE PARIU QUE FOFO DO CARALHO
AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT FUCKING HAPPENED BOYS, GIRLS AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK GUYS!

Hooray for kiss achieved! Now when do we get the dream sequence where Pain pulls him out of his memories of their first cute interation?

Dex-chan lover
jonah-hill-excited.gif

Low-key the best part is that Nagatoro is just as awkward and bashful as the senpai she's spent the whole series teasing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!! IT HAPENED!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! After almost 6 years it happened! And it was simple and straight to the point! I loved how after the kiss there we no dialogs or teasing... just them being as happy as they deserve! Thank you for the chapter! :D

Dex-chan lover
It’s too bad this is likely the endgame. I would have liked to see their struggles as a couple.
Why do you say that? We have no indication one way or the other that this is the endgame. There are still so many things that could be done, and we don’t know if Nanashi wants to explore it. We still haven’t even met nagatoro’s parents for example lol

Users who are viewing this thread