Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 150 - Senpai was just being really gross as usual

Dex-chan lover
It really is, though. She thought she could go through his things and he thought he didn't have to tell her what he drew.

He should have been upfront about it and she shouldn't have looked without his permission.
You're right. It is a "misunderstanding" still. Nagatoro was wrong, but she reflected on it and apologized. She knew she did something wrong, but it didn't change the fact that Paisen was being dodgy and weird and then lied about nude sketching someone. Paisen was being weird, and he should know that Nagatoro would ultimately understand. I think this is very genuine for new couples. I like that they are struggling to figure out how to interact with each other properly. They'll both be stronger for it. I think both sets of friends reacted properly. Gamo is a real G and art club Kouhai too.

Dex-chan lover
its not rly a misunderstanding. Paisen was in the wrong for lying to her, without necessity even.
It's not really that it was without necessity, he thought she would feel bad about him drawing nude pictures of other girls, which is an entirely understandable idea, and as a result he wanted to hide it from her so she wouldn't feel bad about it. Was he wrong to lie? Perhaps, but would she have felt so bad if she just didn't look at it, or if she had realized that he didn't want her to see it because he thought she wouldn't like what she saw and thus stopped pressing? Perhaps not. Both of them are making mistakes here. Neither is completely at fault.

Supporter
This is the first time I've ever seen Nagatoro truly crying of sadness... Really tugged at my heart strings :c
Also return of the bad news: 3 weeks break so until monday 3rd of June we'll get the next chapter...
Just my two cents, but I have a hard time seeing the chapter as sad. Or more accurately, if it's sad then so is a doctor opening up an abscess so that the infection can drain and it can heal.

Boo on Paisen for being dishonest in the first place, but kudos for owning up to it with himself instead of continuing to hide behind the comforting lie of "the only thing I did wrong was to snap at her for looking at it". It's one of the manliest things he's done. And definitely kudos for not making us sit through several chapters of dithering about it and wailing "What if she leaves me for snapping at her?". ;)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Im being insensitive but this whole thing is stupid as shit
They are just starting the relationship, both feel pressured about messing things up, then he goes and hide something from her and she doesn't want to retaliate because she cares for him, it's not just stupid, it's teenage drama, dumb, but it really happens.

Supporter
Say what you want but you gotta respect how ride or die that kouhai is. Girl saw her senpai in a pinch and was immediately ready to square up. That's some real loyalty.
Gamo best girl. Side manga when?
I'm ready for this one to become Genshiken.

Next year no Paisen, but the wacky adventures continue. Heck, Yoshi even reminds me more than a bit of Sue. Hana-Bunny completely deserves a partner who understands her, like Ogiue. And I guess Paisen has a little bit of a Madarame vibe, though he can't end up with Yoshi.

(But for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, no Kuchiki character please. 🤢)

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I've ever seen Nagatoro truly crying of sadness... Really tugged at my heart strings :c
Also return of the bad news: 3 weeks break so until monday 3rd of June we'll get the next chapter...
So the next chapter will be on my Birthday sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread