Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 152 - My Senpai...

Supporter
As some of you may have known (Especially everyone who joined my discord server) I underwent LASIK surgery a week and change ago so I'm still recovering from it but at least my eyes aren't as tender as they were before and I'm adapting as to how the light looks on my pc monitor, I will get back on the groove of uploading this week! But enough about me, there's only 2 more nagatoro chapters after this one, I'm really gonna miss the Toro...
Oh, hull yah. I hope your recovery goes swimmingly, dude

Double-page supporter
My eyes are still recovering but as for eye floaters, it's funny because I feel like they didn't fully disappear but they seem as if they were cut in half, I don't know how to explain it they just look different as they used to look, sometimes they don't even appear at all.
Thanks for the reply. I also have eye floaters which disappear depending on if I am tired or not. They're still there tho sadly.
I want to get my eyes done too when I get older.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a ride once again.
Little bit more and there shall be a Negatoro and Senpai shaped hole in my chapter update list

Oh so it really is ending? I dropped it long ago because it completely lost it's main appeal (the teasing) but I'm glad to see it's not going to be drawn out forever.

Bro even though this manga has me cringing all the time I'm gonna miss it. I've been reading this for years and it sucks that it's about to end :(

Double-page supporter
every chapter is actual peak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finnawoke: :finnawoke: :finnawoke: :finnawoke: :dogewow: :dogewow: :dogewow: :dogewow: :dogewow: :dogewow: :dogewow: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

also thank you providing this amazing chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread