Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - "Watching you is so fun!"

Oh god no. I knew a girl just like this when I was younger. She bothered me for the first time when I was drawing and everything and just continued flirting/bullying me the entire time we knew each other.

What the fuck dude.

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot how much of an asshole she was in the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this, just remembering how much of a bitch she was at the beginning.

Reading this is frustrating... but I guess it's meant to be, it's nice to realize that I'm better at dealing with bullying than that kek

I feel bad for the poor beta. While I can say that I wouldnt cry then and there, I would lay in my bed afterwards face first into da pillow. Hurts man... Hurts.

Dex-chan lover
Can't stand it, this guy has no spine at all, disgusting don't know why the rating so high.

@anvel and anyone else already thinking of dropping this because it makes you uncomfortable.

Stick it out until the next chapter. If you can make it past that you'll start to see why it's rated so high.

I like how this manga isn't even complete yet the author is still writing more of it I can't wait to see how love blossoms in this

Dex-chan lover
this girl wants so badly for him to put a stop to her shit 😀
i guess gay perverts might like being dominated for its own sake but that's not what this is deep down
the unrealistic part is a girl never gives you this many chances, not when you fail this badly

Users who are viewing this thread