Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Supporter
So did he get hard in that very last panel, is that why he couldn't lay flat, lol?

I wasn't sure if I could tolerate her. But honestly I think shes must a socially awkward girl in her own way and doesnt know how to handle or communicate with the guy shes interested in. It's really nice how the mangaka conveys her worry on her face in the chapters. Without that small detail I would've dropped it because she comes off as kind of a hitch sometimes. Her flustered face was cute though and here's hoping it progresses soon c:

Banned
She is disgusting.
And every chapter he fails to stand up for himself and put that bitch in her place makes me more disgusted at him too.

Just rereading everything because of the anime announcement and boy can’t wait for this one to be animated.

On a side not, not sure if it was a design choice or something else but the intensity of both Nagatoro’s actions and reactions of senpai in terms of visual representation have lessened. Less impact lines and all that

@lovehydration yeah it's kind of interesting on re-read because I remember really disliking the series when it was just the first couple chapters when she's just like, straight sadistic. but the more current stuff is pretty adorable.

Makes me think of MHA where the author's kind of stated regret with just how far he took Bakugou's bullying in the first chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
page 2 is just a horror scene lol, also wheres my fan service huh? We actually had to wait till ch 63 for the most lewd fanservice

Double-page supporter
honestly if it had started here, it would have been more "teasing" (in the weird ways of manga), rather than bullying, but she's such a bitch in the first 3 chapters that i dropped this the first time i read it

just giving it a second try

Dex-chan lover
there's no such thing as gender-neutral "sadist" or "masochist", there's just male and female. a man being "S" or "M" has an utterly different basis and purpose than a woman doing either. no normal man enjoys this kind of behavior, which is done in order to provoke him to stop it and prove he's a man, possibly with violence and possibly with sexual violence.

Users who are viewing this thread