Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.2 - Have I Put Senpai's Mind in the Gutter~? ❤ (R18 Edit)

FBI! OPEN UP!

tenor.gif

Group Leader
@whissard I asked the MangaDex admins how they felt about this being part of the actual archive and they said it was a-ok. Why not get your guy's great work officially archived?

Aggregator gang
Everyone here's talking about how "lewd" this edit, however no one is pointing out the fact this is one of the rare times in manga where the guy sees the girl in a provocative position (in this case, Senpai sees Nagtoro naked in the bathtub) and not only does the girl not beat the guy up, but also acknowledges that it's mostly her fault and the guy shouldn't be sorry.

You know for a manga about a sadistic tsundere bully, the "bully" in question is more understanding and less prone to violence then most girls in rom-com manga, not just other tsunderes.

Dex-chan lover
good on him for being a gentleman about it. Manliest thing I've seen him do.

Dex-chan lover
Man those edits are just too high quality. What kind of fanbase would get good enough to uncensor and draw flawless nipples...
A good one for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukinotaku I mean, there's a lot of people out there decensoring h doujins. I suppose it's a particular skill set some people have now.

Aggregator gang
My God!
From 3-9 comments to 50+
The power of NIPPLES!!!
Pervert Squad, RISE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread