Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - You're definitely not interested in any of this, Senpai!!

This freestyle thing is just an excuse so she can grab and hug senpai LOL.

Double-page supporter
I wonder about that judo tournament thing at school. Do they actually teach any judo, or do they just test the kids to see how they do?

Back when I was in school, we used to have to do a lot of stuff like jumping over plinths and playing ballgames in order for the teacher to score our performance, but they never bothered to teach the rules of those ballgames, or have us practice jumping over stuff. Of course, the people who were physically active outside of school performed much better than the ones who weren't. That particularly applied to members of the local football club.

I never understood why we were tested on things nobody attempted to teach us, but it seems to be a worldwide phenomenon, which is why I'm wondering what's up with the school in this manga.

you know you're an OG when you wince at the last panel of this chapter while having flashbacks to the old CGs

GOAT romcom

sad that tons of nephews on here dont even appreciate the ELITE series that we are witnessing 🤠

Double-page supporter
I remember the results of such a 'come at me' with Mitsuba in SYD.
Nagatoro wants to be grabbed.

Users who are viewing this thread