Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 78.5 - Volume 10 Extras

Aggregator gang
Sometimes I think President is just horny inside and wants to mess up with Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she still testing him and his relationship with Nagatoro? Is that yet another fetish she has?
I don't think she is testing him really. She knows what a grip Nagatoro has over him, so she can indulge in her exhibitionist fetish in front of him without fear that anything more will come of it. Sort of a safe spot for doing risky stuff.

@SveNo She doesn't really seem to hold back given that she wanted to run naked and compromised as a bunny outfit, was naked in the forest, and used herself as a nude model twice for art that was displayed in front of the whole school. Safety is not a concern for someone that far gone.

From an author's standpoint, I get it. He wants to draw lewd things, and her fetishes give a good way of killing any possibility of a love triangle (a blessing, to be sure).

Dex-chan lover
even super saiyan nekotoro knows to take her shoes off in the judo hall

so considerate

a shocking and disappointing lack of noodletoro

Dex-chan lover
@DeadintheWater I agree with @SveNo though, she does keep to safe spots. She considered naked, but decided on a bunny suit. She's posed in private for nude art where the art was displayed in public. She's been naked out in the forest where very few were around (and she only came out in front of people she knows).

So she's still sticking to safe things*, but she wants some exhibitionism jollies anyway. (But it's just physical and emotional safety, she definitely doesn't mind being seen in the nude.)

Dex-chan lover
@MrNemeth
FkXFrFZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread