Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 78.5 - Volume 10 Extras

Dex-chan lover
tmCVgXd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
>Gamo does an uppercut using the hadouken inputs
Wait, that's illegal!!!

edit:
Also, I admit to only passing familiarity with Judo, but I'm pretty sure getting thrown without an ukemi is an ippon loss, no need for Prez to *ahem* squeeze him further.

Supporter
@Simpleton
Prez certainly has some eccentricities, but I'm not completely convinced she wouldn't take Paisen for herself if Nagatoro just cut off contact with him. For now, she does things that test their relationship as a sort of double-edged sword. I believe she's come to see Senpai in a much more favorable light as this story has gone on; she's also always been the one who has engaged him for activities, not waiting for him to approach her. It's unlikely she would ever try to overtly steal Senpai away, but as another poster stated, involving him in hijinks taps into her kinks. Other than perhaps Sleepy-eyes, Nagatoro has nothing to fear from her friends.

As a side note, a 'what-if' scenario where Senpai turns the tables on the President and confesses to her would be worth seeing her reaction.

Little do you know (nor does the entirety of Japan know), but secretly everyone in Japan walks and runs like that. Plus they use those whateveryoucallthem knives for everything.
Secret fact about Japan the government won't let you know. ;)

OK, having the movesets for Gamo and Nagatoro is funny. But I would never play Nagatoro. I mean, having to input two Dragon Punches followed by a punch during what is a probably a grab or a quick special? Hell naw, I may be crazy but I ain't that crazy.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows mc is moving on from president... who reminds me of mc’s sister of kill la kill :O

Users who are viewing this thread