Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 122 - Senpai, you're getting... too cocky...

Dex-chan lover
I hope they will be so shy to explain so everyone thought they fcked in there

Dex-chan lover
Funny how they forgot about the elder siblings there and how they would react. Also other than Sakura, the others don't seem nearly as... experienced or so :p
Fr she's like the first active slut character I've seen in manga, bc alot of them "used to be" one or just have small signs

Fed-Kun's army
Will Nanashi's finally embrace their doujin roots next chapter?
cue suspenseful theme
Very doubtful. Nanashi has stated that he won't do that with the "Nagatoro" characters. Whether or not he puts out an ero-doujinshi of them after the series is over, that is a remote possibility; but don't expect anything in-series.

"Contact light. Ok engine stop. Huston, tranquility has here. The eagle has landed"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Yoshi's ahoge got bigger as the chapter progressed, haha

Dex-chan lover
Thank you 774 for MC that actually admitted he thinking about sex. Not that usual "No-no-no, i don't have any lewd thoughts" crap.

All these endless shounen romcoms could be so much better and interesting if authors were able to portrait bit more realistic relationships with sex, exes and all that. But, well, I guess target Japanese audience with their dumb fixation on "pureness" won't accept it

Dex-chan lover
Welp, better fire up the grill. Senpai and Nagatoro are about to get cooked.

Fed-Kun's army
Despite her usual teasing behaviour, Nagatoro looks so cute and sweet in this chapter.
I just hope her brother and sister won't ruin the mood...

Dex-chan lover
everybody thinking that the elder Nagatoros are going to bust skulls, but i'm pretty sure they're programmed more for overt teasing than anything.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, already an intense situation and that ending somehow managed to up the ante.

Users who are viewing this thread