Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 122 - Senpai, you're getting... too cocky...

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
Either the siblings are gonna go to interrupt and end up staying back and eavesdropping, or HaCHADouji is gonna grow confident by the time they get there and will be casually chilling on the side when Brotoro walks up (bonus points if his eyes are closed and he opens them to see up brotoro's towel accidentally)

Dex-chan lover
Either the siblings are gonna go to interrupt and end up staying back and eavesdropping, or HaCHADouji is gonna grow confident by the time they get there and will be casually chilling on the side when Brotoro walks up (bonus points if his eyes are closed and he opens them to see up brotoro's towel accidentally)
I feel it'll be more they walk back into an ambush. Anetoro and Anitoro will be waiting behind the door for them to walk in and then Chadpai will be kidnapped

Dex-chan lover
this chapter: 14 out of 10 would recommend

i know there's not going to be any penetration, but I feel so happy for senpai getting boobs on the back. Nagatoro's prolonged domination loss is...I guess satisfying is the word but it's more complicated than that. I dunno, this gave me a lot of emotions and they're all warm and fuzzy and kinda perverted.

Users who are viewing this thread