Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 142 - Senpai!! Wait wait wait...

Dex-chan lover
Before that fucking table derailed my train of thought harder than a freight train loaded with toxic chemicals, all I could think of was: " Nanashi you fool you should have made her exhausted after the match, have her complain about how everything aches, and demand senpai to carry her on his back, because she's too tired, skinship hijinks would ensue."

Then she sat at the table...

Dex-chan lover
Just like Komi-san, this mid manga's overstaying its welcome so hard. Been garbage since they took Judo seriously.
I don't care if you dislike Nagatoro or anything but putting it on the same level as Komi is so unbelievably disrespectful in so many ways.

Nagatoro actually sticks to the plot and isn't taking 314 chapters for the MC to confess. The Judo arc is LITERALLY key to Nagatoro's characters development. Those 2 series do not correlate whatsoever...

Lil bro mad for no reason lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Page 27 is her hand reversed? It should be the other way right? That's a left hand.

4zU80Uf.png

Edit: it's like that on page 28 too. That's a handshake!

xoAUOFU.png
Damn it can't unsee, Nagatoro's thumb should be near Senpai's fingers

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Nanashi decided to literally just import the webcomic version lmao. Would be extremely funny
The thing is this version of senpai is not weak sandbag like the webcomic version.. and few chapters ago this version of him can counter a few of Nagatoro's attack.. so yeah it will be so much different this time..

Dex-chan lover
The thing is this version of senpai is not weak sandbag like the webcomic version.. and few chapters ago this version of him can counter a few of Nagatoro's attack.. so yeah it will be so much different this time..
Domestic abuse and couple counseling arc

Dex-chan lover
People are freaking out about the webcomic possibility. I’m still worried if Nanashi ever has a mental break that we’ll go full monkey baboon ntr. Gives me cold sweats just imagining the horror.
That's why editors exist.

So mangaka don't go full monkey baboon NTR.

If you don't mind me asking, where's your pfp from? I'm pretty sure I've read it before but I just can't seem to remember.
It's from the web manga Ri-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be surprised if the author actually went with the original ending...would also ruin his career as no one will read anything he makes form now on 😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread