Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 145 - But Senpai... wouldn't it be weird...

Double-page supporter
I just noticed this after reading the chapter for the second time :
image.png

nagatoro's contact name in Senpai's phone is named after her first name :meguupog:
Good job senpai :thumbsup:

Alright well Im rather satisfied with this one! She saw some of the D and it isnt only him once again that gets totally flustered. Also Hachi seems to be bathing in oil cus that sh*t is barely transparent.

First off , l am glad to see that we are going to get more chapters of their life as a couple. It appears that the manga won't end straight after the confession.

Second, the transition from wholesome cuteness of the later chapters, to our regular chemistry shenanigans is SO REFRESHING. I missed it.
Am I correct to believe that the series will end on chapter 153?

Y
Second years will be 17 by the end of the school year. We may know Nagatoro's birthday but I don't recall it.

With Dangers in My Heart Ichiakawa's birthday is very late March and in the 8th grade (2nd Middle) he is one of the youngest in has class at 13 until right before the end of the school year while Yamada turned 14 in September (I think).
You're correct:) Are you all cought up ?

Dex-chan lover
Y

You're correct:) Are you all cought up ?
On Dangers? Yes. It took about two weeks (started May 13 according to my MAL entry) because I usually like to go ahead and read already-adapted content instead of starting near the end of the anime. In Dangers it seemed they didn't really skip anything or otherwise change anything of consequence. They combined a couple of things in the anime that were separate in the manga and did some minor reordering. About the biggest change I recall off the top of my head was the addition content of the Pickup-senpai that made him look like he was applying pressure to get Yamada's number as that was anime-only apparently. Pickup-senpai is still scummy in the manga but he looked worse in the anime.

I hate what they're doing in the latest few chapters. Too painful for our couple.

Fed-Kun's army
interesting that the last chapter of the volume is a breather, with some light-hearted lewd antics. Nagatoro really is kinda horny, huh?

Also on page 7, goddamn that ass!

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO BRO ALREADY SHOWING OFF HIS MONSTER

Trying to assert your dominance, I respect that

Users who are viewing this thread