Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Senpai! Tsukkomi, Tsukkomi!

Syx

This series is literally horny on main, realizing this while started to re-read Nagatoro.

I gave it a shot but god I hate this bitch. she makes a guys life hell just because he's an easy target and this dumb fuck just accepts it because she's "cute"? No amount of cute can overcome that shitty personality of hers. I hate this seemingly common trope of guys never defending themselves, never standing up for themselves just because it's a girl. I'm fucking out, enjoy yourselves Masochists.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this and I forgot how hard she went on him in these early chapters. Which makes the small tendernesses she displays here when she realizes she's actually gone too far REALLY stand out for me.

I don't hate the current flirty BS, but I feel like we've lost something.

Dex-chan lover
trying to teach him to dominate her, pretty damn wholesome.

I don’t think she knows the rules... if u make the mc cry u are no longer constituted as a heroine. Like what happened w Mami Nanami Chan and Kazuya, for example. But this bitch did it thrice!!

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this and I forgot how hard she went on him in these early chapters. Which makes the small tendernesses she displays here when she realizes she's actually gone too far REALLY stand out for me.

I don't hate the current flirty BS, but I feel like we've lost something.
The nice thing about this manga is how both of their personalities gradually develop as it progresses. Nagatoro gets softer and Senpai gets a bit more confident, and they're able to open up to each other more because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread