Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 150 - Senpai was just being really gross as usual

Dex-chan lover
OH THANK GOD IT'S NOT GOING TO TAKE LIFE TIME TO GET THROUGH THE MISUNDERSTANDING.
I don't really see it as a misunderstanding they're both hurt for different reasons.
Nagatoro is upset because she was lied to and Naoto is upset because she looked at his stuff without permission.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It really is, though. She thought she could go through his things and he thought he didn't have to tell her what he drew.

He should have been upfront about it and she shouldn't have looked without his permission.
I agree with your point that she shouldn't go through his things...

However context is important here... they have a dynamic where she normally does that...

Like she's been going through his things since issue 1 bro. that's their normal. So that isn't her doing something wrong against him, because that is the dynamic he's allowed and fostered. (implicit permission basically, like you don't ask your girlfriend to kiss her every single time... after the 10th it's the norm).

And it isn't like she does it maliciously, she's legit curious about him, and what he does.

You know what isn't their normal? paisen lying to her.

That's the mistake, that's the issue, it wasn't that he dude a nude painting (like he wrongly thinks) it's that he lied to her.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai defense squad is entirely missing the point
normal person after hayase finds the painting:
...sorry, we did a nude sketch yesterday and I didn't want to upset you
paisen:
DID YOU JUST OPEN THE FUKKEN TUBE?!??!!! :oooo:
nagatoro's response was also a "ah, yeah, soz" and not an apology, but she's reasonably pissed off at this point
this arc is moving too fast for how idiotic the initial development was

typical teenagers relationship,trying to avoid conflict so they just sulk. I mean the reactions are kinda justified if you look it from their pov but yeah good chapter but they should learn from this that there is a reason when someone doesnt want you to look at your privacy and also to give some time to get answers

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translations <3 i love how you guys keep the honorifics even keeping the original "onii-chan" & "onee-chan" it makes it feel more authentic

Dex-chan lover
also this chapter felt really fast paced but it was great seeing naoto realize his own mistake of lying without it having to be directly explained to him

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone blaming Paisen, when she looked and went through his stuff without his permission when he explicitely said not to do that? Sure he lied, because he knew it would hurt her, but she went and did it anyway, cried, and is now the victim and paisen has to fix it, cmon.
Nagatoro is upset because he lied.

Paisen is upset because he got caught.

These are not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread