Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
We've only seen it a few times, like when Paisen had a fever and he imagined them as adults drinking at a bar, but a spin-off with them as adults would be a cool "after "story

Dex-chan lover
So is Nagatoro not gonna apologise for looking at his stuff without his permission too? Ok man lol.
She already apologized right after that, and it's been clear that it didn't really bother him - he only reacted that way because he felt guilty and was trying to hide it from her.
In some contexts it could be a problem, yeah, but she was just messing around and he knew she didn't mean anything bad by it.

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters left eh.
Another romcom that ends about as soon as the main characters get together without showing how their relationship further develops after the fact.
Goddamnit
Right? I was hoping this one would be an exception. Maybe there will be a time-skip side story like Takagi-san? I just want to see more of these goobers

Dex-chan lover
It's what I partially hope, we definitely could see more, if not of Nagatoro and Senpai, then at least spin-off with the other characters.

Yup, Naruto purified Nanashi, his last works were vanilla doujins about Naruto and Hinata, which eventually took us to Nagatoro.

His biggest main fetish was arguably always exhibitionism, you can see that in some way in almost all his works, although a lot of his works were less extreme, if I remember correctly he did continue to draw extreme stuff on pixiv, so he never fully stopped.

I feel it's more like his vanilla phase really, which took us to Nagatoro, but it's clear he was getting an itchy for at least exhibitionism stuff, so I fell he's absolutely gonna get back to it, even his exhibitionism stuff is very degenerate, just look at his Illya doujins.

Now that Nanashi cleaned his body from vanilla, he's probably gonna go back to his old ways, unless another series purify him again :dogkek:
Um.... I was talking about OOLLDDDDDD nanashi.... where he drew truly fucked up content...

Content I don't even want to mention the name of (genre wise). Shit that would leave a mental scar to the average person.

Double-page supporter
rco016_1468907974_5.webp

Dex-chan lover
Um.... I was talking about OOLLDDDDDD nanashi.... where he drew truly fucked up content...

Content I don't even want to mention the name of (genre wise). Shit that would leave a mental scar to the average person.
Oh, his guro and such, funny you say mental scar, I've read worse lol

I doubt he'll ever go back to that, he's way past his edgy phase.

Dex-chan lover
of course they end it when it starts to actually get into the relationship...

And so ends another manga that didn't know what to do when the confession actually happened. C'mon man there is so much more they can do with this story and these two awkward bozos. Just because they are dating now doesn't mean you have to cut the cord in three chapters.
Have your red The Dangers In My Heart?

If anyone is looking for another Manga I recommend "The Dangers In My Heart" I'm very sad that this series is ending I wish i got here much sooner :( Doesn anyone recommend any other manga besides Komi ?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, his guro and such, funny you say mental scar, I've read worse lol

I doubt he'll ever go back to that, he's way past his edgy phase.
When I say mental scar... I was referring to worse I have seen.

And from what i could tell, at least for that, he seems to sit more into the gore category, since it seemed to be for shock value not sexual gratification... unlike the truly fucked up content out there... which I wish I never saw.

Nanashi, take us home.

I think it's great to end it here, there's no need to "see how their relationship develops once they start dating" because we've seen that happening for the past 50+ chapters. They've been dating already in everything but name, we've seen their daily life and their dynamic, the point is that nothing will change now that they're making it official. They can just be honest with themselves, remaining best friends and lovers.
Actually THIS. When people want to see their relationship dynamics, I want to ask what they think they've read in the last 50 chapters

I understand that it's a good point to finish, but I wish Nanashi had paced the story better and in turn continued into the relationship. The story as it stands could easily drop 30 chapters worth without missing anything. It's also bullshit to say there is nothing left to tell, there are good stories that start where nagatoro ends.
I hope for nagatoro shippuuden.

Welp, here we are now... It actually ending without much after the climax. It's been a great run but I wish it could run for at least 50 more chapters to get it to the 200 mark. We did it though, we mostly got what we wanted... Here's to 3 of the best chapters we could get!

Dex-chan lover
Of course they get together, kiss, and then the series decides to more or less immediately end. :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread