Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 147 - Senpai! Do you have time after your club?

Double-page supporter
Anyone can enter the room so they can't get to the "in my womb" part but still nice

Double-page supporter
Lame. Nothing happened. Hopefully the NTR plotline that has been hinted at will soon reveal itself.

450183.png

Well the quality was passable enough this time that I didn't immediately notice it wasn't the usual group.

Double-page supporter
Is there a translation error on page eight? I've never heard it's darkest under the candlestick.. but I've definitely heard of 灯台下暗し (It's darkest under the lamp post)? Does the raw actually say "高灯台下暗し"? 高灯台 is definitely candlestick as opposed to 灯台.

Group Leader
Is there a translation error on page eight? I've never heard it's darkest under the candlestick.. but I've definitely heard of 灯台下暗し (It's darkest under the lamp post)? Does the raw actually say "高灯台下暗し"? 高灯台 is definitely candlestick as opposed to 灯台.
https://redkiwiapp.com/en/english-guide/idioms/the-darkest-place-is-under-the-candlestick it's an english proverb man, just enjoy XD

Well the quality was passable enough this time that I didn't immediately notice it wasn't the usual group.
What do you mean the usual group? We're the usual group :v

Supporter
Well, it's been a while since I read it. I also have a shitty memory. Probably worth rereading it.

Wait, Kimi no Iru Machi? It may have been six years, but is my memory that bad? I'm certainly not that dense... Another one I will have to reread.

However this manga has a somewhat different "feel" to it. It "feels" more like one of the ones that basically ends when the MC gets together with whomever he chooses (i.e. those "harem" that isn't actually a "harem" ones) but because they clearly have gotten together and it hasn't ended, it probably will before/when their relationship reaches a certain point. Basically the point of the manga is to keep people holding on for the "climax" of the relationship (w/e that may be in this case). I could easily be wrong, but there is already plenty of evidence for this.
Oh man, have I got a time-delay fuse to drop on you if you didn't see this.

Chapter 200 of KNIM is their first time… I'm pretty sure it'll come back to you when you see it.

But once it was over, the author went back and did "alternate-ending" chapters where instead it's MC's first time* with a bunch of characters instead (not just the obvious ones like Asuka and Nanami and Akari… some, I'd be surprised if you even remember them). Starting with FMC's little sister (Chapter 200.1). :huh:

* - Attempting, if not completing. You'll see what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, have I got a time-delay fuse to drop on you if you didn't see this.

Chapter 200 of KNIM is their first time… I'm pretty sure it'll come back to you when you see it.

But once it was over, the author went back and did "alternate-ending" chapters where instead it's MC's first time* with a bunch of characters instead (not just the obvious ones like Asuka and Nanami and Akari… some, I'd be surprised if you even remember them). Starting with FMC's little sister (Chapter 200.1). :huh:

* - Attempting, if not completing. You'll see what I mean.
Ok... Definitely going to have to reread that. I do NOT remember THAT at all. Even my diagnosed bad memory can't explain that, something that impactful...
Gonna put it on "reread".

Supporter
Ok... Definitely going to have to reread that. I do NOT remember THAT at all. Even my diagnosed bad memory can't explain that, something that impactful...
Gonna put it on "reread".
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you missed knowing about the alternate first times (200.1, 200.2, etc), since iirc they came out a little while after the final chapter (not 200).

It's going to be one heck of a reread, knowing that's where the author is going to go in addition to the cliché ending. Now I'm tempted to skim it all again myself.

Users who are viewing this thread