Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 147 - Senpai! Do you have time after your club?

Dex-chan lover
It's fun to joke about Semetoro banging Paisen like a drum, but this is a lot more likely to be the reality. I mean -- not even To Love Ru actually went all the way, did they? (Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while.)

Titles like Horimiya and Lv 999 Yamada-kun are nice… but they're the exception, not the rule. (And not even they go anywhere near uncensored.)
No. To Love Ru never went all the way. In fact Darkness (the "sequel") explicitly states how all of the MC's actions are an act of God and not his free will intentions, and he has to break that perception to wake up one of his "harem").

Horimiya, while certainly having more "progress" than this, was still primarily fluff, unless I desperately need to reread it. Not sure if I have read Lv 999 Yamada-kun. I have, in fact, not read Lv 999 Yamada-kun.
Really, the only things I can think of that have "progress," as defined by the (recently) pubescent males in the comments (as per their comments) would be manga specifically designed as Erotica, or that which is classified as Hentai... (I'm referring to people specifically calling for penetration, to put it gently...)
With regards to less, uh, "adult only" progress, yet still physical, I have found it sadly rare for manga (graphic novels from Japan) or other media (such as light novels) for that matter. Maybe... Maybe I have just been reading things specifically for people vastly younger? (I.e. children) But, even then, if Sailor Moon, Tenchi Mayo, Outlaw Star, Cardcaptor Sakura, (etc) is anything to go by, Japanese children are (or were) vastly more mentally and emotionally advanced than Western (at least American) children... What with rampant censoring and so forth...

Post script: it's against Japanese law to go uncensored... So, yeah... Even in purely Adult Only media...

Dex-chan lover
The background faces are sooo good this chapter. The faces in general really.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter that consists of the various facial expressions of Nagatoro

On the next episode of Nagatoro:

SEX

SEX

SEX

SEX

SEEEEEEEEEEEEX
EEEEEEEEEEEEX
EEEEEEEEEEEX
EEEEEEEEEEX
EEEEEEEEEX
EEEEEEEEX
EEEEEEEX
EEEEEEX
EEEEEX
EEEEX
EEEX
EEX
EX
X

IMPREG
NATION

AND WARM CUDDLES

NEXT TIME!

Supporter
No. To Love Ru never went all the way. In fact Darkness (the "sequel") explicitly states how all of the MC's actions are an act of God and not his free will intentions, and he has to break that perception to wake up one of his "harem").

Horimiya, while certainly having more "progress" than this, was still primarily fluff, unless I desperately need to reread it. Not sure if I have read Lv 999 Yamada-kun. I have, in fact, not read Lv 999 Yamada-kun.
Really, the only things I can think of that have "progress," as defined by the (recently) pubescent males in the comments (as per their comments) would be manga specifically designed as Erotica, or that which is classified as Hentai... (I'm referring to people specifically calling for penetration, to put it gently...)
With regards to less, uh, "adult only" progress, yet still physical, I have found it sadly rare for manga (graphic novels from Japan) or other media (such as light novels) for that matter. Maybe... Maybe I have just been reading things specifically for people vastly younger? (I.e. children) But, even then, if Sailor Moon, Tenchi Mayo, Outlaw Star, Cardcaptor Sakura, (etc) is anything to go by, Japanese children are (or were) vastly more mentally and emotionally advanced than Western (at least American) children... What with rampant censoring and so forth...

Post script: it's against Japanese law to go uncensored... So, yeah... Even in purely Adult Only media...
Neither Horimiya nor Lv 999 Yamada-kun is unambiguous* that I can recall, but imo they don't leave much doubt that it has taken place between the MCs.

* - Even that which I'd call unambiguous doesn't literally show the penetration itself, but a rare few that I've seen (like DomeKano or Kimi no Iru Machi, with Aku no Hana being the most extreme I can recall) don't leave any reasonable doubt that it's taking place.

Dex-chan lover
Nanashi got back on the edging the readers arc. My balls are like papa smurf already.

Come on, Nanashi, we all know what you are capable of, we've seen your previous works :meguuusad:

Plop, lmao. Nagatoro been taking the plap memes too seriously. But damn really? 3 week delay? Mannnnn.

Users who are viewing this thread